CNC MACHINIST/CNC PROGRAMMER/CNC OPERATOR
Employee Type: Full Time
Location: Wharton, NJ
Date Posted: 5/2/2017
Convertech, a leading manufacturer of expanding shafts and chucks, is looking for experienced CNC Programmer/Operator. Your experience running a CNC Vertical Machining Center will make you a perfect fit for this CNC Programmer/Operator role. At Convertech, we produce a very custom product with very short lead teams and run a clean modern shop. If you are looking for an opportunity where you can grow your career with a dynamic company with great hours and low turnover rates, we want to talk to you!
In the CNC Programmer/Operator role, as a CNC Machinist, you will be responsible for setting up and operating a variety of manufacturing machine tools to produce precision parts and instruments.
Additional responsibilities of the CNC Programmer/Operator role include:
- Setting up and operating CNC Vertical Machining Centers with Haas or Fanuc controls
- Reading blueprints or job orders to determine product specifications and tooling instructions
- Measuring dimensions of finished work pieces to ensure conformance to specifications, using precision measuring instruments, templates, and fixtures
Successful candidates for the CNC Programmer/Operator must have Vertical Machining Center in a manufacturing environment. Someone with a strong attention to detail, a good attitude, and an eagerness to learn and grow would be a good fit for this role.
Additional requirements of this CNC Programmer/Operator role include:
- 7 – 10 years’ experience in a fast-paced manufacturing environment, running a CNC Vertical Machining Center
At Convertech, we are always looking for experienced people to join our dedicated team. We encourage a strong team environment and friendly atmosphere with great working hours! As a Manufacturing Machine Operator, you will work from 7:00 AM – 3:30 PM and will be eligible to receive a benefits package, including:
- Health insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Generous vacation and sick time
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER!Back to Careers