Shaft Adapters – Air and Mechanical
Mechanical and Pneumatic Expanding Shaft Adapters- a Systems ApproachAvailability: 2-3 Weeks - Made in the USA
- Adapters for all brands of shafts
- Different designs to fit every budget and application
- Core stops available
- Eliminates need for a separate shaft for each core diameter
- Reduces roll-change time
- Handles very high web speeds, weight and torque levels
- Diameters up to 16"
- Face lengths up to 150"
Shaft Adapters – A Systems Approach
Combine shaft adapters with shafts to use different core sizes – no need to buy a new shaft.
Benefits for converters:
• Use a set of adapters for multiple core diameters with no need to change shafts
• For large core diameters, create lighter weight shafts
• Less expensive than multiple shaft
Convertech’s Expanding Shaft Adapters are available with your choice of:
• Almost any configuration up to a 16” diameter and 150” face length
• Mechanical or air expansions
• Set screw or clamp collar designs
Wide-footprint shaft lugs provide a consistent grip on the core, without damaging the inside. Removal is easy with air and mechanical retraction of lugs so the lugs never stick to the core.
More about the Convertech Shaft Adapters – Air and Mechanical
Well suited to printing, laminating, and sheeting applications, Convertech's superior and easy-to-use shaft adapter system reduces the number of costly and heavy shafts required for many operations. At a fraction of the cost and weight of a shaft, each adapter can expand the usability of your current setup without a time-consuming changeover.
Convertech's shaft and adapter combination provides a "systems" approach that saves time and money. Convertech's adapters are available for practically any configuration. Each adapter is custom designed to your specifications, and uses a shaft as the system base. Adapters fit securely over your shaft to expand its core size capacity. Shaft adapters offer quick resets and a less expensive solution with superior flexibility.