LATHE MANUAL MACHINIST
Employee Type: Full Time
Location: Wharton, NJ
Date Posted: 6/26/2017
Convertech, a leading manufacturer of expanding shafts and chucks, is looking for experienced lathe manual machinist. Your experience running a manual lathe will make you a perfect fit for this Manual Lathe Machinist role. At Convertech, we produce a very custom product with very short lead teams and run a clean modern shop. If you are looking for an opportunity where you can grow your career with a dynamic company with great hours and low turnover rates, we want to talk to you!
In the Manufacturing Machine Operator role, as a Manual Lathe Machinist, you will be responsible for setting up and operating a variety of manufacturing machine tools to produce precision parts and instruments.
- Setting up and operating manufacturing machines, such as lathes, cutters, millers, presses, drills, etc., to make metallic and plastic work pieces
- Reading blueprints or job orders to determine product specifications and tooling instructions
- Measuring dimensions of finished work pieces to ensure conformance to specifications, using precision measuring instruments, templates, and fixtures
Successful candidates for the Manufacturing Machine Operator must have manual lathe experience in a manufacturing environment. Someone with a strong attention to detail, a good attitude, and an eagerness to learn and grow would be a good fit for this role.
Additional requirements of this Manufacturing Machine Operator role include:
- 4 – 10 years’ experience in a fast-paced manufacturing environment, running a manual lathe
At Convertech, we are always looking for experienced people to join our dedicated team. We encourage a strong team environment and friendly atmosphere with great working hours! As a Manufacturing Machine Operator, you will work from 7:00 AM – 3:30 PM and will be eligible to receive a benefits package, including:
- Health insurance
- 401(k) retirement plaN
- Profit Sharing
- Generous vacation and sick time
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYERBack to Careers