Lug Shaft Repair
Lug Shaft Bladder Removal
To remove bladder:
- Before you begin, inflate the air shaft to push out the lugs.
- Find the small hole in the middle of each lug. Slide an open paper clip through an opening to ensure the lugs don’t drop into the shaft when the bladder is removed.
- Release the air pressure from the shaft to prevent the journal from blowing out.
- Remove the journal screws and slide the journal out.
- Slide out the bladder assembly.
- Remove the screws from the end caps and remove the end caps.
- Remove the metal compression ring and o-ring from both ends.
- Slide or cut the bladder off the shaft.