Small Diameter Shaft Repair
Small diameter shaft bladder replacement
- Before you begin, release the air pressure from the shaft.
- Mark the orientation of the pin hole for reference.
- Carefully remove the pin and slide out the stem.
- Slide or cut the bladder off of the shaft.
- Lubricate and slide new bladder on shaft.
- Secure the shaft in a padded vise.
- To secure the new bladder in place, carefully wrap both ends of the new bladder and tie off securely.
- Trim the excess string and excess bladder material.
- Slide stem back into the shaft and replace the pin.